Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Monk - Level 5



I skipped writing post for 2-4 because I did them in a matter of minutes and nothing changed.

Talent Points:
After hitting level 5 you get your first talent points. Im going to make this monk a divine monk, but the first points I'm spending are in the Military branch. Im only spending enough to get Tiger Claw Strike. Having TCS makes it easier to solo level because it gives me more offensive attacks.
My level 5 talent tree can be seen by clicking here.

Stats:
HP - 353
MP - 609
Strength - 16
Stamina - 22
Armor - 30
Agility - 12
Wisdom - 23

Equipment:
Armor:
Fading Scholar Vest
Crem Linen Shirt
Coarse Cloth Cape
Fading Scholar's Gloves
Apprentice's Skirt
Fading Scholar's Boots

Weapon:
Long Staff
9-16 Damage
3.4 Speed
3.7 DPS

No comments:

Post a Comment