Monday, December 19, 2011

My Finds From the Holiday Update (so far)

So Ive had some time to play the Holiday Update and Im enjoying it. I have to give props to Gameloft for producing a decent reason to keep playing OaC. Cause lets be honest the bugs and glitches were getting to us all. Ive found myself playing more then I have in recent weeks and its all cause of the new Christmas content. Heres what Ive found so far and Ill be sure to update as I find more.
All of this is from the chicken quest. Ive found a few chests in Greenmont but nothing rare from them yet.

One of the 2 chests I found. Nothing good in either:

These are all of the Christmas boots Ive found so far:


And the gloves:


 And finally what my character currently looks like:


Im still doing the quests in hopes of getting one of the Christmas pets. 
Ill update as I find more. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment